Getting motor insurance online in minutes is easy when you can choose your benefits at the tap of a button.
To help you tailor cover to your needs, we’re zooming in on Road Protect Benefits and Lifestyle Benefits.
Whichever you choose, both categories are part of Super Shortcuts, dotsure.co.za’s own way of saying “thank you” to our customers who choose to cover their cars (pets, household items, and lives) with the country’s most trusted insurance provider as rated on Hellopeter**.
- Our Car insurance policies offer these flexible Road Protect benefits thanks to dotsure.co.za partner Road Protect (Pty) Ltd.
- Our car insurance, and car and household contents combo cover, offer the Lifestyle Benefit.
The individual benefits give your cover the following advantages:
Road Protect Benefits* breakdown
Problem: You hit a pothole on an uneven road last week and the impact burst a brand-new tyre and damaged a rim. You’re furious about it. Who’s going to pay?
Solution: Pothole Protect assists with quotes for repairs and offers you preferential rates through retail partners, and also helps you claim and be reimbursed for the maximum possible compensation paid to repair road damage to tyres, mags and rims of your dotsure.co.za-covered car (motorbike, quad bike, trailer or caravan)*. Done and dusted!
Problem: You discover traffic fines you didn’t know you had, aren’t sure if they’re legit, or don’t have time to find a way to pay them.
Solution: With your permission, Fines Protect helps by notifying you of the legitimate and legal fines you hold, providing a simple and secure way to pay them, negotiating fine reductions for you, and providing proof that they’re settled*. Forever. Neat, huh?
Problem: You are legally obliged to renew your car registration annually before it expires, or you could be fined (see fines protect) but you may forget, or be unable to take time out to do it.
Solution: Licence Protect will notify you in advance of an upcoming renewal, assist where your licence is lost or stolen, provide an easy, safe payment option, and deliver the renewed licence to your door*. No more long queues and complex forms at the post office or licencing department. Worth it!
Hang on, you said Lifestyle earlier? Yes, indeed.
Lifestyle Benefits & Discount breakdown
Problem: car maintenance costs!
Solution: discounts from our Lifestyle Benefit partners:
- Tyger Wheel & Tyre offers policies with an active Lifestyle Benefit, preferential rates on all their products and services and 5% off your total invoice!* We’ll even recommend your nearest store and alert them to your imminent arrival.
- Tyres & More offers you preferential rates on all products, a 20% discount on all product-related services, and an additional 5% off the total invoice*. We’ll also make sure they know to expect you or get them to call you with a quote. This benefit applies to dotsure.co.za car insurance policies and dotsure.co.za combined car and household contents insurance.
- Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Tempest and Thrifty will give you fantastic discounts on car hire and help with quotes and booking*.
So how do these benefits work?
Super Shortcuts members can get assistance from Road Protect Benefits including fines, accident, licence and pothole by:
- Calling 0861 001 008 during office hours, which are 8 am to 5 pm during weekdays and 8:30 am to 1 pm on Saturdays.
- We’ll give you a case number and refer you to a Road Protect agent.
- Road Protect will handle it from there.
- We’ll still be here to help though or give you a high five to celebrate the time you’ve saved by making use of these benefits 😉.
Super Shortcuts members can get assistance from Lifestyle Benefits and discounts by:
- Calling us to explain your problem.
- Allowing us to explain discounts and set you up with the relevant partner.
- Giving us the go-ahead so we can get them to call you with a quote, if you prefer.
Ready to benefit? Get a specialised dotsure.co.za car insurance quote in seconds here.
*T&Cs apply and are obtainable by emailing email@example.com.
**As rated on Hellopeter.com at time of publishing