- This website is owned and operated by Oakhurst Insurance Company Limited, a licensed and authorised financial services provider (FSP39925) and any reference made to “dotsure.co.za”, “us”, “we” or “our” in this disclaimer refers to Oakhurst Insurance Company Limited.
- The information contained on this portal is intended to be, but is not guaranteed to be, complete, correct and up to date. This information is made available without any representation or warranty, either express or implied. dotsure.co.za accepts no responsibility as to the suitability or accuracy of any information on this portal. dotsure.co.za accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions on this portal.
- The Policy Terms and Conditions on this portal are to be used for information purposes only as they may be changed from time to time and so may not be the most recent version. We therefore caution you against relying on these Terms and Conditions when taking a policy through dotsure.co.za, and instead to carefully peruse the policy documentation including the policy wording which conditions the terms and conditions very carefully. If there is any aspect that you are not clear on, or that you require clarification on, kindly do not hesitate to contact your Personal Portfolio Consultant.
- The information and content on this portal are subject to change without any notice.
- dotsure.co.za may, in its sole discretion, at any time, suspend or terminate the operation of this portal or any products or services provided on this portal, without prior notice.
- The cover afforded in terms of information on this portal is subject to the terms and conditions found in the Policy of Insurance.
- Copyright in respect of all works found on the portal and which have been created and developed by dotsure.co.za or on instruction for dotsure.co.za shall vest in dotsure.co.za.
- Any trademarks registered by dotsure.co.za, belong to dotsure.co.za. These trademarks may not be copied, transmitted or used by any one else unless expressly permitted by dotsure.co.za.
- Any reference to or use of a product, service or process of a third party does not imply recommendation, approval or affiliation to the product, service or process by dotsure.co.za.
- dotsure.co.za accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential arising from information made available on these pages and for any actions or transactions resulting therefrom.
- Use of the portal and any actions arising therefrom shall be governed in all respects by the law of the Republic of South Africa. By using this portal the user consents to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa in respect of all disputes.
- If you would like anymore information about our portal and the contents of this Policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The promotion of access to information act
Please download this document to view the full promotion of access to information act for the dotsure.co.za portal.