If you’ve caught the baking bug, we’ve got a great recipe for you.
It’s guaranteed to delight because:
- It’s super-easy to prepare
- It’s for the one who’s ALWAYS hoping for a treat – your doggle!
Even if you’re a beginner baker, you’ll ace this tasty treat. Watch the surprise on Sniffy’s face as she realises who you’re baking for. These dog biscuits are balanced and use basic ingredients. They’re also super-quick to make.
Put on your chef hat, call the canines and watch this video:
Can’t watch the video? No worries – you can still master DIY dog treats. Here’s the dog biscuit recipe for you:
Lip-smacking Dog Biscuit Recipe
What you need:
1 jar carrot baby food (125ml)
2 ½ cups flour
What to do:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Stir together the eggs, the jar of carrot baby food, and the flour.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- You may need to use your hands to really knead it all together.
- When it’s ready, the wet dough will be clingy and slightly dry.
- On a floured, flat surface, roll the dough out until it’s half a centimetre thick.
- Cut it into any shape you wish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the cookies are firm (if you use a small cookie cutter, they may be done in less time).
- Let the dog treats cool completely before letting your hound sample them.
- Store them in an airtight container. That is if they aren’t all begged off you at once.
Want more recipes?
We’ve got an alternative dog biscuit recipe for trendier/more sensitive dogs. Try it!
Want an even cooler dog treat recipe? Like, literally? Your pooches will love these pup-stickle frozen treats.
Want something for your kitty? How about your hamster? We want to know what you are looking for. Tell us what other pet-treat recipes you’d like to make or share yours with us on our Facebook page and we’ll get on it! You can also email us with suggestions at email@example.com.