How to claim with dotsure.co.za car insurance
January 8, 2020
With dotsure.co.za, claiming is a breeze… especially if you know beforehand what to expect and which info will be required. Being mentally prepared will ensure a smooth ride throughout the claiming process. Because we know just how valuable time is, we don’t want you spending hours on the phone to submit your claim. After sending through the info we need, you can sit back and allow us to do what we do best 😉.
Here’s how to claim in 3 easy steps
STEP 1: CALL US
Call us on 0861 001 041 with the following info on hand:
- Personal details of the policyholder
- ID number
- Policy number
- Date and time of the incident
- Info about the cause of the loss or damage
- More details (and if known, an estimated value) of the loss or damage
- Police details where applicable
- Names and addresses of any other people involved in, or responsible for, the incident (including details of injuries) and addresses of any witnesses
- A police report will be required, especially if there was any bodily injury, theft or criminal activity involved in the incident. Please make sure to give us the SAPS Case reference number (CAS No/CR No/Enq No) for your claim to be valid.
- You need to report your claim within 30 days after the incident.
- It is very important that you tell us about and give us any letter of demand, summons or similar legal document you have received from another party blaming you for any accident you claimed for.
STEP 2: PROVIDE EVIDENCE AND DOCS
Give us written proof or any other information we requested within 14 days. All documentation and information which you provide as evidence or support of any claim must always be true and correct.
STEP 3: GET REIMBURSED ASAP
Once we’ve received the information, you’ll receive…
- conﬁrmation that your claim is being processed;
- a claim number; and
- the direct contact details of your claim handler, in case you have any further questions regarding your claim.
Remember that in the event of a claim an excess will become payable. An excess is the first amount payable by you, as stated in your policy schedule. We may deduct the excess from your accepted claim pay-out amount.
Have questions? At dotsure.co.za we’re all about transparency, so feel free to ask us anything regarding your claim and the claim process. Details on exactly what your policy covers are documented in the initial e-mail you’ll receive after having signed-up for dotsure.co.za cover (ask us to resend it anytime or simply log into your manage portal where you can download the docs yourself). You can also chat with a friendly consultant – no waiting about or nail-biting.
Our business hours are from 8 am – 6 pm, Monday to Friday, and 8.30 am – 1 pm on Saturdays. Contact us on 0861 368 7873 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liked this? You’ll love these
December 20, 2019
December 12, 2019
December 10, 2019
December 10, 2019
November 27, 2019
November 26, 2019