Terms and Conditions of #dotsurerescuedpaws Competition:
- The benefit of the Competition is a year’s supply of pet food to the value of R3600, starting 1 November 2018 and ending 31 October 2019.
- The Competitor must upload a photo of themselves and their rescued or adopted pet to Instagram and tag dotsure_pet and hashtag #dotsurerescuedpaws and #adoptdontshop
- By submitting your picture to dotsure.co.za you give us permission to use the content in any marketing-related communications, on our website and on our social media channels.
- The Competition will commence on Wednesday, the 5th of September 2018 and will end on Wednesday, the 26th of September 2018.
- The outcome of the competition will be determined by the photo with the most likes.
- The winner of the Competition will be made known on Instagram on or before the 28th of September 2018.
- For every entry we receive, we will donate R5 to Cluny Animal Trust to assist in their effort to sterilize pets, up to a maximum of R3000.
- The Competition rules shall be available for inspection on dotsure.co.za’s website, at the following link: www.dotsure.co.za/ as well as at the premises of dotsure.co.za, at 117A York Street, George.
- After the winner has been announced, he or she will be contacted within 14 working days to make arrangements for the delivery of his or her prize.
- The Competition is, subject to (b) and (k), open to anyone, provided that the Competitor or any of the Competitor’s immediate family members is not a director, member, partner, employee, agent of or consultant to or of dotsure.co.za, it’s group related companies or its strategic marketing partners.
- Only South Africans (permanently residing in the Republic of South Africa) may enter the Competition.
- The prize is transferable for a pet food voucher to the value of R3600.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.